Some Windows users are reporting that they see the Norton 360 Error 8504, 104 in Windows 10 whenever they attempt to uninstall, repair or update their Norton Antivirus product. In most cases, this issue is reported to occur on Windows 10.
ClicktoSolved Technical Team provides an end solution for each error you face in Norton products. In this blog, we are going to tell you How to Fix Norton 360 Error 8504, 104 on your PC. There might be chances that you have checked out multiple articles or tutorials on the web to fix this but if you are reading this then do not worry, we are going to fix your problem anyhow because we have a group of experts who are going to help you anytime.
So, sit back, relax, and read this article carefully because skipping any step can confuse you in between of the tutorial.
This is by far the most important method of troubleshooting and will most likely remove all Norton errors from the first attempt.
If you are using Norton Family, we recommend uninstalling it before running Norton Remove and Reinstall from the Control Panel.
· Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
· Save the file to your desktop and click the NRnR icon.
1) Run Norton Remove & Reinstall Tool
In some browsers, the document will be automatically saved to the default location, which is Downloads or Records.
· Accept the terms and practice all instructions to complete the installation.
· Click Advanced Options.
· Select Only eliminate and click Delete
· Click Restart when prompted.
2) Remove Non-Symantec Security or Unknown Software
You can simplify the elimination of non-Symantec goods or malware that in most cases cause application conflicts by downloading our favorite I obit uninstaller.
Not only will you be able to remove the software from your computer, but also delete the registry entries created by these applications during installation or during use.
If you are great at troubleshooting computer problems on a personal computer and checking if any applications installed on your computer are good or bad, by verifying the publisher’s ability, remove them manually;
• Go to Control Panel and open Programs and Features
Or Press the Windows + R keys to launch the Run dialog box. and enter Appwiz.CPL
• Select a non-Symantec security product from the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall or Remove.
• Also, remove the software from unknown publishers.
3. Update the graphics and other system drivers.
It is important that all system drivers are up-to-date (primarily the Pictures driver) to be able to easily start any applications installed on the Windows operating system. We recommend downloading our carefully selected free driver update tools to minimize your work, or you can manually update your drivers by following the instructions below;
• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
Type the following text, and then press Enter. devmgmt.msc
• In the Device Manager window, double-click Graphics Cards.
• Right-click the HD graphics card and select Properties.
• On the Driver tab, check if the graphics card driver is out of date or present.
When the driver is outdated, you need to download the latest update and install the latest version of the graphics card driver.
• You can use the Free Driver Updater Tool or choose the graphics card manufacturer and download the driver to install manually:
Intel HD video images
• Check for other drivers who may need an update.
• Restart your computer and run Norton to assess if the problem has been resolved.
Get Norton Technical Support @ +1–855–590–2854
Customer support will help you in the best possible way to resolve your problems. Get Antivirus Support Near Me by just phone call. You can simply make a call at the customer support USA team for the online assistance for resolving any kind of technical issue that you face while using the Norton antivirus services on your devices.