Norton Antivirus is one of the best computer security software. This software is different from other Norton security programs and it also fulfills all your computer security requirements. We provide information on the Norton installation, including obtaining a Norton 360 product key and how to reinstall Norton 360 if you need to. You may learn How to Install Norton 360 Antivirus on Your Computer with the simple and easy steps listed on our blog.
Steps to Install Norton 360 Antivirus on Your Computer
Step 1 — Uninstall Norton or other security software already installed
(This is an optional step, but if a clean Norton 360 install is desired, it is recommended.)
- To remove previous versions of Norton software, you will use the Norton Extract and Reinstall tool. This tool will uninstall and reinstall Norton Security Products on Microsoft Windows OS including Norton 360.
- Open the Norton app from the Launchpad or Applications folder.
- On the menu bar, click the name of the Norton app from the Mac Apple icon, and click Uninstall on the drop-down list.
- Follow the instructions and enter the Administrator’s password if prompted.
Step 2 — Install Norton Security
- Use this URL to request your Norton account: https://norton.com/setup
- Enter the email address and password associated with the account
- Click on the check-in button
- When logging in at some primary time after purchase, or at any time from a tool that installs Norton Security, you will be prompted to choose one of 2 options: Install on this device or Install on another device
- Click Agree and Download to request the software downloaded and installed on your current device.
- If you close the window from the above step, you will always reset by going to the Devices tab. In any case, the Norton account interface is highly intuitive and downloads buttons in tabs such as Home, Devices, or Services.
- When you download the software on your computer, you get Norton’s downloader program. After running it, the download and installation of your security software will begin. Follow the on-screen instructions. Once finished, your Norton product is about to be installed and activated.
Step 3 — Install Norton Security on Additional Devices
If you want to keep your Norton security software on another device (computer or mobile), follow these simple steps:
- Log into your Norton Management Console: https://my.norton.com
- On your management home page, you will see a button that says above Download Norton, which says “Would you like to feature more devices?”
- Click the button, choose to Install on the second device tab, and follow the on-screen instructions (the process allows you to send the installation link via email).
I hope these steps will help to Install Norton 360 Antivirus on your Computer. If you are unable to fix this issue following these steps so then you can take expert advice via a phone call. We make sure you will be satisfied with our guidance or solutions.